Returns and Refunds
What to do in case of damage due to transport
If upon delivery of the goods there is evident damage to the packaging, it is necessary to:
• Express a reservation to the courier;
or the package is accepted but before signing the transport document you will have to write 'I accept with reserve' ,
once the package has been opened and any damage has been found, it will be possible to be compensated by the courier for the damage suffered.
• Reject the damaged goods to the courier;
if it is not possible to accept the package with reserve or if the damage is still visible without having to open the package
also in this case it will be possible to be compensated by the courier for the damage suffered.
If you accept the goods delivered by the courier without any complaint and without reservations, you will in no way be able to claim any shortages or damage due to transport at a later time.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05, if the customer is a consumer ( i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need for provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following points.
To exercise this right, the customer must send Pifebo Vintage shop a communication to that effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by email addressed to email@example.com
Once the notice of withdrawal has been received, Pifebo will quickly inform the customer of the instructions on how to return, the goods must reach Pifebo Vintage shop within 10 days of authorisation.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and boxes), kept in accordance with normal diligence, with no signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the conditions of the following points:
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product.
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment.
- The shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by Pifebo Vintage shop; the delivery costs to the customer and any other ancillary costs highlighted at the time of placing the order will not be reimbursed;
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer
- Pifebo is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with shipments not approved and managed by Pifebo Vintage shop;
- Upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
- Pifebo will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 5 days of the return of the goods through the transfer procedure of the charged amount.
The right of withdrawal is lost entirely, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the property,
in cases where Pifebo ascertains:
- The non-diligent use of the asset which has compromised its integrity, or the use of any consumable materials;
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, etc.);
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.